[chora] no $this->revs problem

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:14:13 +0000

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 06:50:17PM -0000, Pixel Date wrote:

> I'm getting

> Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/chora/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php
> on line 94
>
> Warning: Undefined index: in /home/chora/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php on
> line 94
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> /home/chora/horde/chora/cvs.php on line 76

Right, it sounds like there is a problem with the regexps somewhere,
that isn't picking up a particular RCS file.  Is there any chance you
could mail me the offending RCS file that is causing this problem?

I pinned down a few of these in the FreeBSD source tree, and just
getting the file makes it easy to pin the problem down.  Also, what
OS are you using?  And rcsutils versions?

Anil