[chora] no $this->revs problem

Pixel Date pixeldate@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:24:34 -0000

You're probably right that not having the rcs binaries available would
produce this error message, but in this particular case it looks like
something else is wrong.

----------------------------------

$ which co rcs rcsdiff rlog cvs
/usr/bin/co
/usr/bin/rcs
/usr/bin/rcsdiff
/usr/bin/rlog
/usr/bin/cvs
$

-----------------------------------

And I verified that chora/config/conf.php has the correct paths.

The machine is running Linux:

$ uname
Linux

Here's another clue: this is only a problem in certain directories.
Directories with only text files show up OK, but some of the directories
that contain binaries produce this error.  Also, some (maybe all) of the
directories that contain binaries show incomplete listings - some of the
binary files show up but other don't.

Any other ideas?  Any thoughts on where I should add more debugging
statements?

>From: "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>
>To: <chora@lists.horde.org>
>Subject: Re: [chora] no $this->revs problem
>Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:17:47 -0600 (CST)
>
>On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Pixel Date <pixeldate@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in
>/home/chora/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php
> > on line 94
> >
> > Warning: Undefined index: in /home/chora/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php
>on
> > line 94
>
>Wow, a Chora question I think I can answer.  :-)  It turns out that I
>walked this path just yesterday; I had to fix a few things, but I think I
>got this one because RCS wasn't installed on the box.  Chora needs the RCS
>binaries (rcslog, rcsdiff) to do its work.
>
>Tell me if you're using Solaris and I've got another hint.  :-)

PixelDate.com
Get organized with the <a
href="http://www.pixeldate.com/organizer">PixelDate.com Organizer</a>!