[chora] no $this->revs problem

Pixel Date pixeldate@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:36:52 -0000

I know what the problem is now.  Some of our files have spaces in the
filename, like

Marketing Proposal 1.doc

None of the source code files have this problem since programmers tend not
to put spaces into filenames, but most of the Word documents that were
created by non-programmers do.

Where in the Chora code is the regexp that matches filenames?

>From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>
>To: chora@lists.horde.org
>Subject: Re: [chora] no $this->revs problem
>Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:14:13 +0000
>
>On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 06:50:17PM -0000, Pixel Date wrote:
> >
> > I'm getting

> > Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in
>/home/chora/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php
> > on line 94
> >
> > Warning: Undefined index: in /home/chora/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php
>on
> > line 94
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> > /home/chora/horde/chora/cvs.php on line 76
>
>Right, it sounds like there is a problem with the regexps somewhere,
>that isn't picking up a particular RCS file.  Is there any chance you
>could mail me the offending RCS file that is causing this problem?
>
>I pinned down a few of these in the FreeBSD source tree, and just
>getting the file makes it easy to pin the problem down.  Also, what
>OS are you using?  And rcsutils versions?
>
>Anil
>
>--

PixelDate.com
Get organized with the <a