[core] release cycles

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:29:26 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Oops, just to add another one: the locale scripts using gettext as well.
>
> Damn, things are piling up :-)

Yeah. It's starting to look like getting a 2.3/2.4 candidate out the door would
be a pretty significant undertaking. So: it seems to me either we feature freeze
(for major things, anyway) 2.3 at this point and start working towards resolving
these issues, or we let 2.3 go on for a bit more - maybe still concentrating on
these issues, but letting other features develop too, with a more relaxed
schedule.

Thoughts? Preferences?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private