[dev] Re: [imp] 3 things

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:47:32 -0500 (EST)

Quoting "Keith A. Chayer" <kchayer@bbcnet.edu>:

> I agree--there shouldn't be any errors.  Maybe I should just leave this off
> while I am working with the development version, as issues like I mentioned
> come up. It's not a *big* deal, not being able to log out--closing the browser
> is adequate.  But I'm thinking if something ever does go wrong, users are sure
> going to freak out, getting that on their machine instead of a regular IMP
> screen prefaced by at least just a list of errors.  Of course, that could be
> partially related to PHP's method of error reporting.

There's a lot of stuff we need to clean up with respect to error reporting, so
hopefully that'll take care of some of this. Also, if there's a way to tell if
output has been sent, that'd be useful - I don't know of one right now.

> > Sounds like your stylesheets are broken.
>
> Hrrm.  Could this be related to the dynamic css.php (that I don't know much
> about :-))?  Is there a setting in conf.php that I could be missing?

Well... is the stylesheet link being generated correctly? Do you have a funky
setup (aliasing or anything)? Can you access /horde/css.php?app=imp with wget or
something and get a valid stylesheet?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues