[dev] Re: [imp] 3 things

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 15:12:43 -0500 (EST)

Quoting "Keith A. Chayer" <kchayer@bbcnet.edu>:

> Hmmm.  Lemme see if I understand this correctly: to send the compressed
> data,
> the fact that the information is compressed is sent in the header, and the
> browser knows what to do with it?  But if an error has been sent before what
> should just be displayed (as compressed), the compressed header is not seen
> by
> the browser and therefore is not uncompressed?  Yeah, that'd be a good check,
> know if there are any errors, to know to send the data uncompressed.

Right. I was asking if anyone knew of a way to tell if output had already been
sent or not, since I don't know of one right now.

> Is there supposed to be a link to the stylesheet?  You know, now that you
> mention that, nothing is correct in relation to that: links (such as message
> subjects to click on) *are* underlined--I assume those still aren't supposed
> be--etc.  Though if you see below, I don't know where to trace down the
> stylesheet problem, unless my config is just screwy.

By link, I meant if you view source on an IMP page, you should see:

<link href="<?= $conf['horde']['paths']['root'] ?>/css.php?app=imp"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

With the appropriate var filled in. So that raises the question of what
$conf['horde']['paths']['root'] is set to (check horde/config/horde.php), and if
it's valid. The aliases sound fine - is the <link> above generating a valid
path? Do you have requests for the css file in your webserver logs?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues