[dev] Re: [imp] 3 things

Keith A. Chayer kchayer@bbcnet.edu
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 14:59:49 -0600 (CST)

> > Is there supposed to be a link to the stylesheet?  You know, now that
> you
> > mention that, nothing is correct in relation to that: links (such as
> message
> > subjects to click on) *are* underlined--I assume those still aren't
> supposed
> > be--etc.  Though if you see below, I don't know where to trace down
> the
> > stylesheet problem, unless my config is just screwy.
>
> By link, I meant if you view source on an IMP page, you should see:
>
> <link href="<?= $conf['horde']['paths']['root'] ?>/css.php?app=imp"
> rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Duh.  I looked, it's there, and it's a valid link:

 <link href="/horde/css.php?app=imp" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Now that's not an actual path, because the DocumentRoot is set to the IMP
directory, but it IS an Apache alias.

> With the appropriate var filled in. So that raises the question of what
> $conf['horde']['paths']['root'] is set to (check
> horde/config/horde.php), and if
> it's valid. The aliases sound fine - is the <link> above generating a
> valid
> path? Do you have requests for the css file in your webserver logs?

Yeah, the requests are there.  They are filled without error, according to the
logs.

When I get a chance, I'm going to set the thing up without setting IMP to
DocumentRoot--just standard /horde/imp configuration.  I'll report what that
does.  (Looks like I need to add mcrypt support to PHP before I'm going to get
any further today... :-) )

..Keith

--
"I consider this a day well seized.  Tomorrow we'll seize the day AND conquer
it!"  -Calvin, "Calvin and Hobbes"