[dev] bit of navigator confusion

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:38:14 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> The tree view however prepends INBOX. to everything; this means
> that if I try to rename something called INBOX.Horde, the
> prepend string gets appended twice, and I end up with
> INBOX.INBOX.Horde
>
> I can't really strip out the prepend string - it seems that
> the navigator itself shouldn't really be putting the 'INBOX.'
> in the tree structure should it?

Why not? I guess I'm a bit unclear. If the tree view always has the full name of
the mailbox, then IMP_folder::rename() should be called with $imp['stream'], '',
$old_names[$i], preambleString() . $new_names[$i], ... etc.

I'll leave making the change to you, for now, though...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues