[dev] bit of navigator confusion

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:43:00 -0500

> Why not? I guess I'm a bit unclear. If the tree view always has the full name
> of the mailbox, then IMP_folder::rename() should be called with
> $imp['stream'], '', $old_names[$i], preambleString() . $new_names[$i], ...
> etc.
>
> I'll leave making the change to you, for now, though...

Actually, having thought about it a bit more (working through the Kahlua Cookie
Monster I had with dinner <g>), having the $preamble argument to
IMP_folder::rename() seems rather unintuitive and confusing. I'm removing it
now, and making changes appropriately. Let me know if it fixes your problem.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues