[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/templates/navigator head.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:46:03 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Probably should go - it doesn't really do any harm there
> though does it?  I'm pretty easy either way.

I'm not a huge fan of redundancy, but it's not so bad, so I'll wait and see if
it really bothers anyone...

> I'm quite happy with that there - it's not immediately
> obvious though, granted.  How about extending the refresh
> link to the folder text also?
>
> Alternatively, could put a 'refresh folder' type link/icon
> below the page selection portion on the 'delete/undelete'
> row, and see if it fits there perhaps.

I like the first option much better. Also, if anyone has a more intuitive icon,
I'm all for it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues