[dev] Error in preferences/database?

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:36:04 -0500

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 11:50:39AM -0500, Michael Bull wrote:

> Thanks; the errors go away, but the updates do not occur.  I'll look into
> what I can, but perhaps Jon Parise (sorry for the wayward 'h' I put in the
> last subject line on this, Jon!) can shed some light?  If it is a PHP
> 'bug', it would be good if the report can come from one of the resident
> gurus -- I'm no stranger to code, but I'm still learning my way around PHP.

I'll try and make a point to look into this in the near future.  You
caught me just before finals week, but I'm sure I'll have some free
time to investigate this over the next couple of days.

Right now I'm stuck trying to get ColdFusion to run for one of the
departments here on campus... =)

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology