[dev] webroot paths in horde/config/registry.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:05:03 -0500

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

> No, not assuming -- in registry.php, you're *telling* horde where IMP
> is. The ideal approach to configurations, when something can't be
> determined automagically, is to only have to configure something in
> one place -- by reusing $horde['horde']['paths']['root'] here, it
> means that when the sysadmin moves the entire Horde tree somewhere, he
> only needs to change that value in one place.

Sure. And really, there's nothing to keep an admin from doing that - I'll think
on whether it should be the default. But there's no instrinsic requirement
anymore that IMP be inside the Horde root, if you configure everything to pass
through one script... I'll try and document that later today.

Anyway, I know the configuration stuff has to change, I just haven't figured
out the best way to do it yet.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>