[dev] my IMP broke

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:10:52 -0500

Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:

> I spent my last sunday making patches for the frames+frameless option.
> It does not seem to me that the developers of IMP want to go in that
> direction.

I'm torn, really. It seems that a bunch of people like it, and a bunch of
people don't. As long as it's a user preference, that's not a problem, but I
just need to sit down, go through the patches, and see if it's going to be
worth it to maintain the dual logic. Since I'm juggling about 50 eggs right
now, so to speak, that hasn't been something that's gotten done. I apologize
for that, and I'll try and remedy it this afternoon.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Entropy. It's what's for dinner.