[dev] I added new features, where can I send what I do ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:43:33 -0500

Quoting PHP <php@rednet.com.ar>:

> I hope this is the right place for the little work that I did
> I added some features to IMP (I'm still testing) to prevent SPAMing:

This is definitely the right place to post patches. What version have you done
this work against? If it's not 2.3, can we convince you to port your changes to
2.3?

> - Limit the size of attachments (It's working)
> - Limit the numbers of email addreses in TO, CC and BCC (It's working)
> - Limit to change the "domain name" in the "from" (compose/preferences) (*)
> (Testing)
> - Limit to change the "from" only on compose (*) (Testing)
> - Limit the numbers of mails sent by day (*)(**) (Testing)
> - Limit the SIZE of mails (*)(**) (Testing)
> - Limit the SIZE of mails sent by day (*)(**) (Testing)

I think I'll want to see this before agreeing to commit any/all of it, but it
sounds like stuff that could be useful to a lot of people.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me