[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora diff.php chora/config ...

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 01:53:32 +0000

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

> Agreed. The main reason why it's not worth fighting is because the
> tiny-font problem in NS4/X11 is caused by Netscape using 75dpi fonts
> but calculating for 100dpi in the first place, something that you
> can't detect. So, those that have figured this out and fixed Netscape
> to DTRT will end up with *large* fonts if you try to special-case it.

Ok, so how do you find http://demo.horde.org/devel/horde/chora ?

I suspect that a lot of people will find it too small.

> Whee! It's frustrating to use Netscape outside of X, now.)

Sounds cool; I actually just installed KDE 2.1, and am utterly amazed by how
good Konqueror is ... if I can ever get SSL to work, I'm gonna try out IMP
rendering under it (or just SSH-tunnel in the meanwhile)

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>