[cvs] commit: chora/docs CHANGES chora/graphics back.gif text.gif chora/templates dir_back.inc dir_file.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:52:40 -0500

Quoting avsm@horde.org:

>   Shift in the last two apache icons into tree, to allow chora to work
>   where those icons arent available.  Any suggestions for nice replacements
>   for them (esp. the back image) ?

How about this one:
http://chuck.bitgroup.com/parent.gif

I know it's windows, but win2k's icons actually aren't all that bad, and not
too many people have done nice "up to parent directory" icons.

I've got a nice text file one around somewhere, but I can't find it right now.
I really need to get my icon collection organized... =)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist