[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora/docs CHANGES chora/graphics back.gif text.gif chora/templates dir_back.inc dir_file.inc

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:31:19 +0000

> I know it's windows, but win2k's icons actually aren't all that bad, and
> not too many people have done nice "up to parent directory" icons.

That looks good to me - a bit bright for the directory icon, but we can
tweak that kind of stuff later.  I'll add this one in.

> I've got a nice text file one around somewhere, but I can't find it right
> now. I really need to get my icon collection organized... =)

Hey, at least you have one :)

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>