[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora checkout.php chora/lib/CVSLib Checkout.php

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:56:12 +0100

> When I last discussed this with Chuck, it was decided (at least, I
> think we came to an agreement) that the best thing to do was to have
> each application have a configuration parameter that pointed to the
> Horde installation.  Based on that parameter, the application could
> locate Horde's registry, from which it could glean knowledge of Horde
> and of all other applications.

This sounds good.  Clearly, a portion of Horde needs to be in the
webroot somewhere, but I would like to set up cvs.openfx.org, where the
root of that virtual domain is Chora, and horde/ could either sit at
cvs.openfx.org/horde, or in another domain completely.

Anil