[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/docs CHANGES horde/lib Prefs.php horde/lib/Prefs ldap.php sql.php

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:06:35 -0400

On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 11:08:22PM -0700, Max Kalika wrote:

> Incedentally, I locally commented out the tryCache call in the
> sql driver and my prefs were retreived ok for all of the
> screens except compose.  I would look further but on sunday
> nights it feels like my head is full of cotton. :-)

Alright, but last commit should have fixed these problems.  It
reworked a bunch of logic and disabled the cache.  That should
have at least gotten everyone running again.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology