[dev] Confirmation page for monthly maintenance operations

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 02:16:43 -0400

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 10:37:34PM -0600, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> I think this takes care of some of the concerns I heard.  let
> me know if there are any more, or if there is anything that i
> may be missing.  I'm going to beat away at the code for a day
> or so and make sure there are no bugs.

I would change the name of the file from monthly.php to
maint.php.  That will pave the way for the possible addition of
other periodic operations (i.e. weekly).

Other than that, I think it looks really good.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology