[dev] Advanced Search in IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:14:34 -0500

Quoting "Scott A. Sibert" <ehorde@hollins.edu>:

> Why was the To, CC, BCC taken out of the Advanced Search?  This greatly
> reduces the functionality of the whole Address Book and the searching
> function.  It used to be easy to have certain values in, for example,
> the Title field.  Then you could Advanced Search on that field and
> select each returned result to be the recipient of a new email.

This was discussed in depth on the list previously. The short answer is
that it needed to be redone. If someone submits a patch with a better API
for composing emails, we will implement it. See the archives for what that
might entail.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity