[dev] available api authentication routines?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 00:24:10 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> I'd rather have some simple examples in the API documents still, but I
> can live without that and provide them elsewhere (orator)...

Small examples can certainly go into the code. I'd rather not put too much
into the source files, though.

> I suppose I'll have to install Orator and start playing with it.

It's pretty simple; let me know if you have any questions or come across
something that should be added to the docs.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in