[dev] Re: phpWebLog / Horde framework

Jason Hines jch@eyeintegrated.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:49:39 -0400

What I mean is being able to setup a public site, where no
authentication takes place to view the front page.

For modules such as news articles, headlines, links directory, etc.. you
may not want to require a login.  For the other modules, (bug tracking,
task/project management), you do.

Can Horde be configured this way?,.  It looks like authentication is
required, regardless of the application that is asking for it.

PS: What docs? =]
jason