[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php imp/templates/compose compose.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:07:24 -0400

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> If we don't want to use SessionCache, we could just as easily use a
> HordeTempFile item or something similar.  The new code has two functions
> (_getMimeCache() and _storeMimeCache() I believe) that does all the
> retrieval and storage.  Thus, we can make the changes there without
> affecting the rest of the code.  How about just storing the MIME_Part
> objects in the SessionCache with links to the attachment files - then, we
> we actually send the message, we can import those files into the
> MIME_Parts and delete them?

That, or storing the whole serialized object in a temp file, sounds much
more workable. Thanks for cleaning this up!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>