[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora/templates/menu menu.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:06:21 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> And last, I just have this tendency to duplicate things in the application
> menu like logout.  This is probably due to the above reasons (Horde/IMP
> does it, frames sometimes disappear, user's like to look at the top).

The only apps which have their own logout links are IMP and Gollem, which
can actually use different authentication credentials than you're using for
Horde, ... and now Chora, which doesn't provide or use extra authentication
of any kind. I'd point to the fact that all the other apps don't use it, for
consistency.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>