[dev] Trean... the new horde bookmarks app?

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 01:00:53 +1200

After throwing some options at friends wandering in and out of my room... the
bookmarks app got called TREAN...

My development version is at http://webmail.graftonhall.co.nz/horde/trean/
l: test32
p: test

You can add / browse bookmarks and categories... you're just not allowed to make
any mistakes cause edit/delete hasn't been done yet.... There's a bunch of links
in there at the moment to have a look at / play with.

All data is stored in the categories system so no driver config is needed. The
only option in the config file at the moment is the other apps to show in the menus.

I'm kinda thinking about creating a categories driver for nag and mnemo too.
Then we have a few apps that don't require any drive configuration other than
horde to have the categories driver setup. Same could proabably go for turba too.

If the rest of the development team are keen to have this in CVS then could
someone with the experience and time create module for it and i'll commit what i
have.. and a few bug fixes for the categories code after i've had some sleep.

I haven't thought much about the problem with the categories code and not
allowing two categories of the same name under different parents yet.

- Mike :-)