[dev] Small patch for horde/templates/prefs/select.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:47:26 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> So, could there be a third attribute to do this function?  And what would
> it be called.  I have no idea -- I'm just trying to make a case for this
> third possible configuration.  (In truth, I won't be crushed if chora
> showed up somewhere -- my main motivation for it now showing is just so
> people don't see it and ask what it is).

I'd really rather avoid a third attribute; if we're going to do this right,
I think we should condense this into one option. Something like:

'status' => 'active', 'inactive', 'nomenu', or 'hidden'.

Better names for any of those are welcome. 'active' and 'inactive' would be
just that; 'nomenu' would mean not on the horde menu, but fine elsewhere,
and 'hidden' would be active, but not showing up in any lists.

Maybe this would make everyone happy?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>