[dev] Re: commit: horde/config hooks.php.dist passwd main.php passwd/lib/Driver sql.php

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Wed Oct 16 16:06:55 PDT 2002

Frankly, this should be the opposite of what it is.  My problem is
Auth::getAuth() returns user@domain.com, which I need passed to the
backend, but passwd automatically removes the domain portion and sends
just the user.  I set up a hook to bypass that functionality.  It really
should be the other way though - assume Auth::getAuth() is right unless
they define a hook to properly convert.  Either way, the hook should be
translating Auth::getAuth() to fill in the form, not messing with what
is passed.