[dev] Re: commit: horde/config hooks.php.dist passwd main.php passwd/lib/Driver sql.php

Wed Oct 16 19:12:38 PDT 2002

Quoting "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus@riboflavin.net>:

> Frankly, this should be the opposite of what it is.  My problem is
> Auth::getAuth() returns user@domain.com, which I need passed to the
> backend, but passwd automatically removes the domain portion and sends
> just the user.

Someone broke this in passwd.  It is supposed to send both, although it sent
them in seperate variables.  I don't know why the realm support was broken
in this way.

Not that the old method was good, but at least the backend got both the
username and realm, rather than just the username, so it could use both
if it needed to.

The above is for CVS HEAD.  It still passes both values in RELENG.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!