[dev] Introduction, questions and future dev plan

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Oct 29 22:00:02 2002

Quoting Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com>:

> -  In Turba, make some contact sources editable only to certain user
>    (probably using hooks).

Already done, with the admins() array.

> -  Implement Outlook-style X-Priority header in IMP (postponed by
>    client, but may come back in the future).

Already done.

Otherwise, sounds fun, go for it!

> Since this is the first project I plan on contributing to, I am a little
> unfamiliar with producing and submitting patch.  It seem that patch as
> attachment may not get thru so they must be inlined; is that correct ?
> What option shall I use with diff to produce my patch ?

-u is prefferred. Text attachments (smaller ones) are usually fine; it's
best to put larger patches up on a site somewhere.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."