[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: accounts/templates/main main.inc

Mon Nov 11 03:02:19 2002

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> >   Log:
> >   * Try to accomodate the change to the problem reporting...  Not yet
> >   sure what really should be done here...
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.11      +2 -0      accounts/templates/main/main.inc
>
> Seems like this block should just go away, or does accounts not really have
> menu items?
>
> -chuck

Yeah, I realized last night (but didn't get around to it until tonight)
that it really shouldn't be there, just as there was no enty for the
help icon, and anything else users might add without my knowledge.

It's gone now.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics