[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib base.php horde/lib Share.php mnemo/lib base.php nag/lib base.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Nov 11 16:37:42 2002

Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:

> FWIW, mine don't show up anymore.

Ah, right. The way they are listed changed, so you might see ones that you
own, but others the owner will have to reassign your permissions.

> I just created another group calendar with the new code and the UI
> doesn't seem to have changed at all.  I can see no difference.  Only my
> new shared calendar can be accessed although I'm not sure why yet.

I haven't done any UI changes yet, and never said I had. Read the commit
message.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."