[dev] Category issue w/HEAD between Dec 4 23:59 GMT and Dec 5 11:59 GMT.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Dec 8 04:18:20 2002

Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:

> I have tried three clean head installations on different platforms with
> the following significant problems.
>   Trying to create a subgroup in horde administration I see the
> following:
>     'TEST' was not created: DB Error: constraint violation.

You need to figure out what that contraint violation _is_. I just added
somewhat more rigourous error logging to the SQL categories driver; that may
help you track this down.

I just tried a fresh categories table on my laptop, and had no problems
creating subgroups, adding bookmarks, anything, all from a completely empty
table. Without a more concrete (SQL) error message, I can't help you any
further than that. Sorry.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."