[dev] Menus... What else....

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 10 20:41:24 PST 2003

Ok. Any opinions on do we let the admin or the user decide which menu style to use.

I had a couple of hours tonight and finished a rough version that is totally integrated with horde.

There's still alot I want to do like add:

Description message on the bottom bar of the browser on mouse overs.
Have some indicator of which menu item you selected.
Need to find icons.
Come up with groupings (any help on that one would be appreciated - Please!!!!) my current category of "Stuff" does not do the apps justice.

Also I need to get the coding style to conform.

I could have a version up at the end of this weekend.

I'm still playing in there. Right now working on getting the Horde Head to match in all the styles.

But once again if you want to take a look:

http://www.mikeathome.net:8080/

user: test
pw: test1234

Ciao,