[dev] Menus... What else....

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 10 22:28:05 PST 2003

Quoting "Michael J. Pawlowsky" <mikejp at videotron.ca>:

> Ok. Any opinions on do we let the admin or the user decide which menu
> style to use.

I would rather switch wholesale, personally, especially since there's an
entirely non-DHTML alternative available to us with this method as a fallback.

> I had a couple of hours tonight and finished a rough version that is
> totally integrated with horde.

Great!

> There's still alot I want to do like add:
>
> Description message on the bottom bar of the browser on mouse overs.
> Have some indicator of which menu item you selected.
> Need to find icons.
> Come up with groupings (any help on that one would be appreciated -
> Please!!!!) my current category of "Stuff" does not do the apps justice.

This will evolve, I'm sure. :)

> I could have a version up at the end of this weekend.

Fabulous - send a patch here when you do?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*