[dev] Menus... What else....

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Jan 11 00:10:21 PST 2003

Quoting "Michael J. Pawlowsky" <mikejp at videotron.ca>:

> Come up with groupings (any help on that one would be appreciated -
> Please!!!!) my current category of "Stuff" does not do the apps justice.

I use the following groups:

Mail/Contacts: IMP, turba, ingo
News & Info:    klutz, troll, jonah
Account Manager (My account): accounts, passwd, forward, vacation, trean
Development: Chora, whups, gapeto
Agenda (took this from you): kronolith, moment, tasks, notes, hermes
Misc: everything else

I'm tempted to merge agenda and mail/contacts into one PIM module, but not
sure of a good name for that.  I'm also flexible on a few items (like trean)
and I probably left out a couple of modules.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!