[dev] stupid questions....

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Thu Feb 20 21:18:13 PST 2003

Here are a couple stupid questions that I thought I would ask.....

1) in the CVS list i see the abbreviation MFH... Can someone explain what that is?
2) I want to set a default page for user for the portal page.  The pref for that has

$_prefs['portal_layout'] = array(
    'value' => 'a:0:{}',

Can someone explain to me what that value represents?  Looks like an empty array
but I don't know.  If someone could give me a better explanation I would
appreciate it.  Eventually I would like to set this value so that IMP and Turba
summaries show up in the portal page so if anyone could provide an example, that
would be great.

Thanks
Amith