[PEAR-DEV] Re: [dev] Re: Horde Browser.lib and Crypt_PGP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 27 10:54:56 PST 2003

Quoting "Damian Fernandez Sosa (DESC)" <damlists at cnba.uba.ar>:

> I'd like to have the Crypt_PGP package in PEAR (without forking the
> code), but there is a lot of Horde specific code in horde's pgp.php that
> must be removed to allow this. I'm asking there should I write this
> discussion?
>
> In the PEAR and HORDE lists?  only in HORDE?  Only to the Author ?

Here.

Personally, I'd like to see a base Horde:: package that provides the temp
files methods, etc. Rewriting the temp file methods, String:: methods, etc.
for every single class is going to get tiresome - and also goes against the
point of components in the first place.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of