[dev] RE: [imp] Help with attachments

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 9 17:28:20 PDT 2003

[Roger, doesn't seem you're on the dev list. Please subscribe so that your
messages come through and we don't have to cc: you.]

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Any interest in adding some 'automated tests' to the Horde project?

Sure, where we can, it can't hurt.

> * "lint" the repository for syntax errors (run "php -l" on all php files)

Definitely; we've talked about doing this on commit for a while now. Someone
just has to get it done.

> * catch/report violations to CODING_STANDARDS

Sounds interesting - sure.

> * automated scripts to test stand-alone library functions (like
> encryption functions, compression/decompression functions, etc)

Definitely.

Thanks!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.