[dev] Horde Templates

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jul 21 12:28:16 PDT 2003

Quoting Nuno Loureiro <nuno at co.sapo.pt>:

> The question I have, is how am I going to do this, so can submit the
> respective diffs back to the project. Should I copy .inc to .html files
> and send to the list every single file I convert? Should I do all the
> modifications in the .inc file and send the diff?

Ideally, doing this would reduce the number of templates needed significantly -
via blocks (which would have to be added somehow), loops, etc. I guess you
should send a complete set of patches and new files when it's ready, or if you
want to do it one or two files at a time, do that.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
They're just looking at a wall of meat.