[dev] Concerning Trean Javascript error:

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Thu Nov 6 08:44:44 PST 2003

I am using the lastest CVS horde (as of yesterday night) and its looking
great, a few minor issues here and there but overall I am impressed by it...

In Trean, however, the Categories side of the Browse window is blank and I
get the following Javascript error (in IE 6, Windows XP Pro)

Line: 293
Char: 1
Error: 'Horde_Tree' is undefined
Code: 0

I've been digging through the code and can't find the cause, I'm a bit new
to the CVS code.

I've been using and hacking Horde for about 5 years now and its always been
top notch!  Thanks to all of you for providing such great stuff.

Joe Jenkins