[dev] Groups and History?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 10 10:03:34 PST 2004

Quoting Carlos Pedrinaci <cpedrinaci at yahoo.es>:

> Here is a patch for that feature.
> For db space reasons, whenever a group is deleted or a user is removed
> from a group the History for that item is also removed.
> I think this could be added as an option as Jason said and allow the
> admin to decide whether to use that log and whether to keep track of
> deleted items also or not.

I've committed a modified version of this patch, that doesn't actually delete
histories when things are deleted, since that defeats some of the purpose of
the audit log in the first place. I also stored the adduser/deleteuser actions
in the same history as the group, for simplicity. Let me know what you think.
And thanks!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe