[dev] framework user.php

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 19 14:04:55 PST 2004

Hello,

Is it correct the user permissions don't work in CVS currently? Cause I get a white page clicking on user in Administration and I cannot add any users in Whups, which generates the error: "Attempt to edit a non-existent permission."

Btw is there any 'real' to do list of functions or known bugs in the system?

Probably allready known too: Sometimes when you hit the logout button the menu on the left stays in it frame, but I cannot reproduce it anymore in CVS, so probably fixed.

Greetings,

Stefan de Konink

ps. sorry for the wrong email adres :(