[dev] Kolab WebClient: New iCalendar features

Stuart Bingë s.binge at codefusion.co.za
Tue Jan 20 01:56:19 PST 2004

Hello,

This marks the beginning of our submission of the Kolab WebClient code to the
Horde project. We'll be periodically releasing bits and pieces of code in the
coming weeks to allow the developers to digest the additions/modifications,
and allow discussion over each individual piece.

This patch is a small modification for the iCalendar class in the framework
module that adds some new utlitity functions and modifies some existing
functions. The interface should be backwards-compatible with the current
code, however there are now some optional parameters to some of the functions
that allow additional functionality.

We require this additional functionality for several of the Kolab drivers that
deal with data in iCalendar format.

Regards,

--
Stuart Bingë