[dev] Fwd: [PEAR-DEV] [PEPr] Proposal for Networking::Net_Cyrus

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Feb 12 21:18:21 PST 2004

Can someone who actually knows our Net_Cyrus package ask him if he'd be willing
to just update the Horde package with this version (and releasing it into PEAR
would be just fine, too). Assuming that we'd want to do that, but using
Net_IMAP instead of sockets seems to make sense...

----- Forwarded message from pear-sys at php.net -----