[dev] Konqueror problems

Stuart Bingë s.binge at codefusion.co.za
Thu Feb 19 00:25:58 PST 2004

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 23:10, Jan Schneider wrote:
> None of the core developers is using Konqueror AFAIK. Someone using it on a
> regular basis and knowing its ins and outs would need to fix it. Or at
> least tell us what might be causing this.

Unfortunately we're not hard-core Konqueror users either, so we couldn't say
what's wrong. Perhaps it's worthwhile notifying the Konqueror developers
about this?

> Do you mean the picker in the edit form or the navigator in the main menu?

Just the edit-form date picker. The 'Goto' navigator on the main page seems to
work fine.

Cheers,

--
Stuart Bingë  <s.binge at codefusion.co.za>