[dev] IMP: Show localized INBOX-name instead of "INBOX"?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 8 21:05:15 PDT 2004

Quoting Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com>:

> We are not talking about localizing sent-mail, draft, etc.  We are
> talking about localizing the string "INBOX".

Maybe true for your part, but one discussion usually leads to the other
at some point...

> This is unrelated to IMP, but yes this is already a problem we have to
> live with.  The solution is to adopt a convention, and configure your
> MUA appropriately.  Again, this have nothing to do with the localization
> of "INBOX" in IMP.

Except that INBOX is a convention which was already adopted which avoids
the problem and doesn't require you to configure your MUA differently for
many MUA's which use this convention.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics