[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/templates/javascript tree.js

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Thu Sep 16 08:50:44 PDT 2004

> On this point though I must say I think this would be a really bad
> example of a preference. Personally I feel this should not be made
> configurable because it should 'just work'.

I guess my thoughts are that things should 'just work' out of the box,
with good
default settings. But being able to change functionallity via preferences is a
good thing.  I don't want to get into a huge debate over something small like
this.  I just wanted to throw the idea out into the open.

--Ben