[dev] CSS class="summary" border-bottom problem ?

Daniel Vandal dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Fri Oct 22 11:28:46 PDT 2004

Hi,

I whould like to know if this is a common problem or if its only me, but
if I use the theme bluewhite, where the CSS class is summary (like in
the Horde blocks in the portal index), I doesn't see the bottom border
under Firefox but I see it under Internet Explorer. But if I take a look
under themes/bluewhite/screen.css, in .summary {}, border-bottom is
there and identical to border-left/right. Its very strange because the
bottom border should be displayed. I don't know if this is due to the
fact that he is put under <div class="summary"> instead of a table.

If nobody else have this problem, I will try to look at what I could
have done wrong..

Daniel Vandal
dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca