[dev] Thinking about IMP and Kronolith interoperability

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Thu May 5 07:54:59 PDT 2005

> Zitat von Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:
>
> We only show HTML inline if the HTML part of a message has a content
> disposition of "inline". The same is true for iTip attachments. Other
> mail clients work the same way, and show invitations as attachments.

Right, so maybe a better way of asking is to say should Kronolith send iTip
attachments with a content disposition of "inline", and then should IMP
support
inline display of such attachments?

> Did you try the latest Kronolith version from CVS HEAD? It does already
> show more information on invitations and even provides a link that
> recipients can click to accept or deny the invitation.

Nope, I hadn't tried that.  I will - the link option would be very
useful.  I'm
trying to keep my head above water with the released version, but there's
enough in HEAD that I guess I just need to bite the bullet and install another
test site :)

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer